How to Get Rid of Whiteheads on Face, Chin and Forehead Easily
Whiteheads on Face
Whiteheads are enough to spoil your pleasant and appealing look. Especially, if you are having an oily skin, it is very likely that you develop whiteheads. It has become a common problem now a day to develop whiteheads on face, chin, and face etc. Whiteheads are nothing but a form of acne. It appears as an outcome of blockages on the skin pores that are resulted either because of the bacteria, oil or the dead cells. Whiteheads are yellowish or white in the color.
In this article, we are going to give you some tips by using which you will be able to get rid out of whiteheads that are sitting on your nose, chin, forehead, and face. To start with, first of all, let us see what exactly are the reasons and causes of whiteheads.
Most people get confused between Whiteheads and Blackheads: Learn the difference between Whiteheads and Blackheads.
CAUSES OF WHITEHEADS:-
There can be various reasons due to which whiteheads occur.
- If a person is going through hormonal changes such as pregnancy, menstruation, puberty, menopause etc. then he/she can develop the whiteheads.
- Also, other factors such as excessive use of cosmetic products, the humidity level in the atmosphere, sweating etc. can also be the reasons behind whiteheads production.
- Poor hygiene on the face and surrounding areas can lead to whiteheads. Even diet habit, the stress level of a person etc. are other various factors that can cause whiteheads in a person.
- The usage of oil-based makeup and skin products are another factors that may result in producing whiteheads on your skin.
- The whiteheads can result due to genetic history or family history as well.
12 Effective Home Remedies to Remove Whiteheads:-
If you are facing acne or whiteheads problems on regular basis, then you must visit the dermatologist once to know the actual root cause of the problem. However, it is always better to get rid out of whiteheads in the most natural way. In this article, we have mentioned few home remedies that can help you to get rid of whiteheads on Face, whiteheads the on the chin, whiteheads on foreheads and other facial areas.
Steaming to get rid of whiteheads:-
Steaming can clean the basic cleansing of your skin by opening the pores and thus it is one of the most effective ways to remove whiteheads pertaining to your face. Not only that, but steaming also helps to clear and smooth the skin.
- Take a small pot or pan and boil water in the same. Once the water is boiled up, gently take it off from the stove and place it in the appropriate space.
- Sit on the chair and place a table near to the chair. Put the hot water pan or pot on the table, cover your head with a towel and lean on the hot water pan in a way that allows the hot steam to cover your face. Be in the same position for around 5 to 10 minutes. This hot stream will lead to open the facial pores wide and you will able to clean the whiteheads easily.
- Once done, rinse the skin and face with clean water. To close the pores, you can rub the ice over your face and if that is not suitable, you can even use skin toner as a good alternative to that.
- As a streaming alternative, you can even use hot towel treatment. For that, you need to take a clean towel and dip it in the warm water. After proper dipping, squeeze it to dry and then apply the same to your face. Repeat the same steps for a couple of time to open all your pores on the face.
The oatmeal scrub is one of the most natural ways to get rid of whiteheads. There are many beauty products available on the market that has oatmeal as an ingredient to it. However, the homemade, natural oatmeal scrub will get a lot of benefits to you. Following are the steps to let you know how to use the oatmeal scrub especially to get rid of whiteheads on Face.
- To start with, take a cup of yogurt and one tablespoon whole oats. Mix both the ingredients properly.
- Once done, add a little bit of warm water in the mixture and mix it properly till the time it converts in the thick layer.
- Apply the mixture to the skin areas in the circular motion where you have developed whiteheads. Massage the face appropriately and gently with this scrub and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once done, rinse your skin with warm water and then with the cold water. The cold water will help to close the pores of your skin.
- If you will repeat this process at least twice or thrice a week, it shall give you the extraordinary result on your skin.
Homemade Sugar and honey scrub:-
This scrub is extremely effective to remove dead skin and to make the skin smooth & soft. The sugar and honey scrub is known to remove the bacteria and dead cells from the skin and bring back life to them. Following are the direction to apply the homemade sugar and honey scrub as a whitehead treatment.
- Mix the sugar and honey properly
- Prepare a thick paste of the ingredients.
- Apply the mixture as a paste on the face in a gentle way.
- Cover the entire face with the paste and massage in the areas where you have whiteheads.
- Once the message is done, leave the scrub paste on your face for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with water and pat the clean towel on your face.
- Repeat the steps at least once a week.
Sandalwood powder is one of the most effective and safe technique as a whitehead treatment. This powder is absolutely mild and gentle to your skin. The excess oil can be removed from your skin with the usage of this powder and thus it reduces the whiteheads on Face. Directions to use the sandalwood powder can be mentioned as follows:-
- Prepare a rose water by adding rose petals in the water.
- Prepare a sandalwood powder and mix it in the rose water properly.
- Once, the ingredients are mixed, form a paste out of them and apply the paste gently on your face in circular motion.
- After the application of the paste, leave it on the skin for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat it with the towel.
Lemon Juice or Lime Juice:-
Lime juice consists of effective antioxidant properties that can remove or reduce the whiteheads pertaining to your skin. The lemon juice can remove the dead cells from your skin and oil that pertains under your skin. Following are the directions to use the same.
- Prepare a lime juice and pour it into a glass or bowl
- Take around 2 tablespoons of groundnut oil and mix it with the lime juice to prepare the paste or solution.
- Apply the solution on the affected areas of the face and keep it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm or cold water after 10 minutes.
- Repeat this process at least once a week for good results.
The cucumber mask:-
Cucumbers are most effective on the skin to cleanse, hydrate, sooth and exfoliate. This is one of the most simple, yet effective method as a whitehead treatment that can be used as a remedy to the whiteheads. The cucumber mask is also effective to prevent the skin aging and wrinkle appearance. You can use following directions to prepare your homemade cucumber mask.
- First of all, prepare a cucumber paste from your blender.
- Mix two tablespoon of oatmeal. One tablespoon of milk and one tablespoon of argan oil in the cucumber paste.
- Mix all the ingredients appropriately and leave the substance for about five minutes to be prepared completely.
- Gently apply the mask over your face. Ensure that you avoid the eye area.
- Leave the mask for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes, rinse your face and skin with warm water followed with cold water.
Tea Tree Oil Treatment:-
Majority of the people are unaware of the usage and effectiveness of tea tree oil on whiteheads and blackheads. The tea tree oil is having the ability to remove the oil that is situated under the skin that causes whiteheads on Face. This oil also has the antibacterial ability and thus it can nourish the skin very well. The usage of this tea tree oil treatment is quite simple and can be explained as follows:-
- First of all, take a few cotton swabs and place a couple of drops of tea tree oil in it.
- Dab them in the affected areas and then place it over the skin
- Leave them for around 25 to 30 minutes
- Rinse and wash your skin with clean and cold water
- Pat our face with towels
- Repeat the process once or twice a week for good results.
Apple Cider Vinegar:-
The apple cider vinegar is one of the most useful, advantageous and old methods to get rid of whiteheads on Face. It helps to remove the excess dust and dirt from your face and clean it up. The apple cider vinegar consists of many antibacterial components that may cause whiteheads on Face or face or other facial areas. Following are the steps by using which you can remove whiteheads with apple cider vinegar.
- Take one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it properly with one cup of water to prepare a solution or paste.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the mixture.
- Place the vinegar by using these cotton balls on the affected skin areas.
- Keep the solution on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take warm water and rinse off your face.
- Pat your face with a fresh towel.
- Repeat the steps for once or twice a week.
The strawberry treatment or the strawberry face mask:-
Strawberries are effective on the skin due to its texture. It can remove the dust and dirt from the skin and rejuvenate the skin. The strawberries will moisturize and brighten the skin along with exfoliation. The dead cells that may produce the whiteheads can be removed with the strawberry treatment. Use following directions to remove whiteheads from your face with the help of strawberries.
- Make the paste of strawberries by mashing them properly.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with strawberry paste and prepare a thick mask.
- Place the prepared mask all over your face (avoiding the eye areas)
- Leave it as it is for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Splash water on your face and remove the mask.
- Repeat the process twice a week for better results on whiteheads on Face and whiteheads on chin specifically.
Baking soda face mask:-
Baking soda is another effective remedy that can help you to get rid of whiteheads on Face in a natural way. The grainy texture of the baking soda will loosen the skin and dead cells from the skin can easily be removed from it. It is more effective on the oily skin. Here are the steps to show you how you can prepare your face mask by using baking soda.
- Take two tablespoons of baking soda and mix it with a cup of water.
- Prepare a thick paste out of it
- Spread and massage this mask on the affected area and leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse off the mask by splashing cold water on it.
- Application of the mask for once or twice a week will reduce the formation of whiteheads on your skin.
Aloe Vera Face Pack:-
The Aloe Vera has an ability to remove the bacteria from your skin. Aloe Vera works like an antiseptic over your skin and it works as a cleanser for the removal of whiteheads on Face and blackheads. Following are the directions to prepare and use the Aloe Vera face pack/mask.
- Take the leaves of Aloe Vera and wash them properly.
- Cut the sides of Aloe Vera leaves appropriately and remove thrones from it.
- Put the leaves in a grinder and prepare a paste from the same.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose water and prepare a solution (You can alternatively use readymade Aloe Vera gel that is available on the market).
- Apply the solution all over the face and affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes and then rinse off with water.
- Repeat the exercise at least once a week for better results.
The Tomato Treatment or the Tomato Mask:-
The tomatoes play an extremely vital role to keep your skin young and healthy. It works as an astringent agent to prevent the whiteheads from your skin. The tomatoes are absolutely safe for your skin. Following are the steps to prepare the tomato mask at home.
- Take one or two fresh tomatoes and peel them off.
- Mash the tomatoes completely and prepare a thick paste.
- Simple apply it over the face and keep it for around 30 minutes.
- Let the mask dry, once done wipe off with lukewarm water and pat dry the face
- Repeat the process once or twice a week.