How to Get Rid of Nose Pimples – Causes & Remedies for Nose Pimples
HOW TO GET RID OF NOSE PIMPLES
If you are looking to learn how to get rid of nose pimples then this guide is for you. The red, popping and cyst containing pimples are always unbearable. The pimples on cheeks and forehead might go unnoticed, but the pimples on nose grab a lot of attention. As the nose is the center of facial T-zone therefore, it usually develops highly noticeable pimples.
However, the good thing is that these pimples tend to go away with passing time if taken care properly. Today we will be discussing some of the over-the-counter as well as home remedies which could help in getting rid of the nose pimples without picking the painful pimples with tweezers or other accessories.
But before everything else, you should know the things which are responsible for causing pimples on the nose.
Causes of Nose Pimples
Pimples are always caused due to the clogging of sebaceous glands with bacteria and dead skin cells. However, there are several internal and external factors which motivate the oil glands to malfunction with the skin cells thus resulting in the birth of painful, red and zits containing pimples on the T-zone.
Some of the major factors are as follows:
Picking of Nose
Nose picking or scratching of the nose are the major causes behind the nose pimples. Most of the people have the habit of scratching their nose unconsciously thus leading to disturbance in sebaceous glands and the blackheads. The dirt on your hands transfer the bacteria to skin and force the dead skin to get merged with the oil glands for the formation of pimples on the nose.
Excessive Use of Antibiotics
Apart from the healing powers, antibiotics have certain side effects which aim to alter your appearance in not-so appealing manner. Excessive use of antibiotics could lead to clogging of pores on the nose and formation of pimples. It is better to use those items such as milk or protein to control the negative impact of antibiotics on the entire health.
Excessive Use of Moisturizer
Our nose is naturally wet and consists of a lot of moisture. Some people are used to of applying excess oil on the nose in order to prick the blockheads. The excess of moisture helps in increasing the flow of glands inside the sebaceous which ultimately leads to the clogging of pores with the dead skin cells. You should always try to moisturize your face after washing it properly with face cleanser in order to avoid the collection of dirt on the nose.
The wax or threading on the nose could only contribute to the birth of pimples. During the waxing process, the hair are usually picked from the roots however, the poor waxing technique could leave the hair follicles behind thus promoting the formation of zits containing red spots on the nose.
Pimples inside the Nose:
People who have extremely oily skin type are also exposed to the danger of developing pimple inside the nose. Additionally, the untimely process of hair removal could also lead to ingrown hair inside the nose thus leading to painful pimples inside the nose.
It is better to avoid the nose picking or waxing during the development of a pimple could lead a lot of difficulties such as bleeding or inflammation.
You May Also Visit: Pimples on Forehead
Home Remedies for Removing Nose Pimples:
It is true that pimples belong from the family of acne. However, you should never confuse the home remedies for removing nose pimples with the traditional acne treatment. The skin of our nose consists of at least 50% more blackheads than the rest of our skin. Additionally, our T-zone is oilier as compared to the cheeks.
The remedies which we are going to discuss below are only for the nose pimples, so avoid applying them to the entire face.
Lemon Juice for Removing Pimples
Lemons are capable of doing wonders for those people who are suffering from the nose pimples. Lemon basically consists of the acidic properties which help in killing the bacteria node the skin. Additionally, the astringent qualities of the lemon help in sucking out the excessive oil from the glands thus leaving the skin smooth and clear.
- Lemon juice (Fresh Lemon).
- Cotton balls.
How to apply?
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in the fresh lemon juice.
- Now place the cotton on your nose and leave it for 20 minutes.
- If you have sensitive skin then, reduce the application time to 10 minutes.
- Repeat the step once in a day for effective results.
- Avoid using the lemon on very continuous basis because it could lead to the drying of skin and inflammation.
Take proper Steam (Use Herbal Ingredients)
Proper steam plays an important role in clearing the skin from dirt by freeing the skin from dead cells, trapped bacteria and all those environmental factors which are responsible for causing the breakouts. The use of herbal ingredients also helps in boosting the blood circulation and hydration the skin.
- Pot for boiling the water.
- Handful of dried herbs.
- Towel for covering the head.
How to take the steam?
- Find the right spot and full half of the water pot with water.
- Add the handful of dried herbs in the pot in order to take the herbal steam.
- Now put the pot on stove and let it reach the initial boiling stage (evaporation).
- Now take a towel and cover your head with it.
- Then, properly lean on the pot (try to maintain the adequate distance to avoid the burning).
- Take the steam for 10-15 minutes and keep your head properly covered.
- Now take the cotton and gently rub it over on your nose to remove the dead skin and dirt.
- Apply the little amount of moisturizer and then, clean it with soft tissue.
- Repeat the process thrice a weak till the pimples are properly dried.
Application of Toothpaste
Toothpaste is indeed very beneficial for the pimples. Toothpaste consists of ingredients like alcohol methanol, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda which helps in burning the breakouts and drying out the oil.
- Basic toothpaste from any company.
- Wet cotton for cleaning purpose.
How to apply?
- Properly clean your face with cleanser and dry it.
- Now take the small quantity of any toothpaste and apply it to a pimple.
- Avoid applying the paste on the entire nose as it could lead to burning.
- Now leave the paste on the pimple for 5-10 minutes. In the starting you will feel the little burning however, it will normalize after some time.
- Now properly rinse the area or use the wet cloth for cleaning the nose
- Repeat the process once in a day for effective results.
- Before applying the toothpaste to your nose, apply it on your hands in order to check the harshness.
Listerine Mouth Wash for Nose Pimples
Listerine is indeed famous all around the world for its mouth cleaning powers. However, the latest research indicates that Listerine can also help those people who are suffering from acne and also have the sensitive skin type. Listerine effectively helps in drying out a pimple. But you need be careful because the excess use of Listerine could lead to irritation and inflammation around the nose.
- Listerine mouthwash.
- Cotton ball.
How to apply?
- Take the Listerine liquid and dip the cotton balls in it.
- Now apply the ball on your nose and leave it for 5-8 minutes.
- If you have highly sensitive skin, try to reduce the application type.
- If you are prone to chemicals then, it is better to avoid the application of Listerine.
Ice cubes for treating Nose Pimples
Ice cubs effectively help in cooling down the pimples and reducing the inflammation without damaging the skin tissues. After some time, pimples start transforming themselves into the popping red spots which are painful. The best way of controlling the spots is the application of ice cubes.
- 5-8 ice cubes.
- Thin cloth for the wrapping purposes.
How to apply?
- Before application process, make sure your face is properly cleaned and free from dirt.
- Now wrap the ice cube in the thin cloth.
- Apply the ice cubes on the pimples and repeat the process twice a day.
Use of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is the best ingredient which aims to cure the pimples on the nose. Tea tree oil has the soothing capabilities which help in killing the bacteria.
- Tea tree oil.
- Cotton balls for application.
How to apply?
- Take the cotton balls and dip it into the tea tree oil.
- Now apply the cotton on your pimples and leave the cotton for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a day for effective results.
From the application of lemon to tea tree oil, the efficiency of the stated remedies is surely free from doubt, however, we still suggest you do the testing before applying the remedy directly to your nose. As all of us have different skin type, therefore, don’t get fooled by the personal reviews.
So which remedy are you planning to go for? Share your views with us by leaving your comments below.
You May Also Visit: Forehead Acne