Clear Forehead Acne With Home Remedies – Home Remedies & Tips
Clear Forehead Acne With Home Remedies
Acne is a skin condition in which hair follicles get clogged with dead skin cells and excessive oil. The oil is produced due to the malfunctioning of sebaceous glands which are further triggered by certain societal and environmental factors.But still, you can Clear Forehead Acne With Home Remedies is not as difficult to clear your forehead acne as it sounds like.
Although our entire body is always at a risk of developing a different type of acnes, however, our forehead is the common location which usually gets attacked by pimples, bumps, and cyst containing lumps.
How to Clear Forehead Acne?
The acne on the forehead can be easily cleared by opting for different topical, OTC medications or laser treatments, however, all of them are quite expensive in nature and might not be able to generate rapid results.
Additionally, the home remedies backed by proper steps and recommendations can effectively help you in getting rid of the forehead acne without spending a lot of dollars.
Home Remedies for Forehead Acne
The effectiveness of home remedies for clearing forehead acne is potentially free from any doubts however, it is recommended to always go for those ingredients or mixture which suits your skin.
Mixture of Aloe Vera and Lemon
Lemon is a natural anti-bacterial which consists of the adequate amount of citric acid and Vitamin C. Additionally, Aloe Vera is an anti-inflammatory gel which is used to reduce the inflammation from the targeted area and increase the healing speed.
The combination of lemon and Aloe Vera can effectively help in clearing all the impurities from the skin and reduce the inflammation with rapid healing.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel and squeeze a half lemon in the mixture (remove seeds).
- Make a smooth applicable paste and start applying gel on the face by using a soft brush or clean cotton pack.
- Leave the mixture on the forehead for at least 2 hours (leaving overnight will provide best results)
- Repeat this process daily until acne and its scars are totally cleared.
- A lemon consists of a citric acid, therefore, some people might experience little burning during the initial stages, however, it tends to go after some time.
- In case of continuous burning, reduce the amount of lemon for some time.
- If you are allergic to herbs then, avoid using Aloe vera. (Apply lemon only and leave it overnight)
Brown Pack for Acne
Brown face pack for forehead acne consists of mustard (condiment) and natural honey. Mustard is the best ingredient for intensifying the entire skin and combination of condiment with honey can surely do wonders.
Mustard consist of natural salicylic acid which is used to unclog the dirt and oil pores and enable them to perform their task. Additionally, honey is the antiseptic which helps in the killing of bacteria inside the skin.
- Take two table spoons of organic mustard (not paste) and blend it with a little amount of water.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of organic honey and blend it until a smooth applicable paste is formed. (Consistency: follow picture)
- Now take a smooth brush or cotton pad and start applying honey on your forehead.
- This mask can also be used for entire face because it helps in bringing glow and tightening the skin tissues
- Apply mixture for 20-25 minutes or until it dries/
- Once it dries, rinse it with water.
- Don’t over-use the honey as it might start irritating your skin.
- It is recommended to check whether the mixture is suitable for your skin or not by applying it on your hands for 5 minutes.
- Before proper application, wash your face with a soft cleanser for better results.
- For best results apply it twice a week.
- Keeping the mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes before the application can help in bringing coolness.
White Pack for Forehead Acne
White pack for forehead acne is the basic combination which consists of Baking soda and water with the minimal amount of lemon for treating pimples.
Baking soda is amphoteric which works as an acid and aim to cure imbalances caused inside the skin. Additionally, it also consists of anti-inflammatory properties which help in drying out all the excess oil from the skin thus allow the clearing of pores.
- Take two tablespoons of Baking Soda and water
- Mix both the ingredients together and form a thick applicable paste.
- Now use your hands to apply the soda mixture on the forehead.
- Leave the mixture for 15-30 minutes
- Repeat the procedure daily or twice a week for best results.
- Never use the excess amount of baking soda as it may dry your skin and start causing irritation.
- For best results, add few drops of lemon in the mixture as it will help in supplying the Vitamin C to the affected area.
- If you have sensitive skin then, it is recommended to test the mixture by applying it on your hands.
- Don’t leave the mixture on your face for too long as it may dry your pores excessively. Always follow the cautions.
The bentonite clay is the effective remedy for reducing the inflammation from the forehead acne and speed up the healing process.
Although, clay mask works as a stand-alone mixture for curing forehead acne, however, combining bentonite with tea tree oil can help in clearing pores (regulate the working of sebaceous glands), killing bacteria and reducing the acne scars.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of bentonite clay and put it in a small bowl.
- Now take 1 ½ tablespoon of tea tree oil and form a thick mixture.
- Now clean your skin by using soft cleaner and dry it properly.
- Apply the mask on your forehead and face (if needed)
- Leave the mask on the forehead for 20-25 minutes or till it completely dries.
- Use water to rinse the mask after completion
- Repeat the procedure twice a week or daily in severe acne cases.
- It is not necessary to make clay at home, you can also use the ready-to-use clay masks by adding few drops of tea tree oil before application.
- Avoid applying the mask on your eyes or eyelids as it may cause irritation.
- The mask should be used adequately for best results
- In case of burning after application, rinse the mask immediately with plenty of water.
The green mask is made by using coriander juice mixed with sufficient amount of turmeric powder. Coriander is basically the natural antifungal which aims to clear inflammation from the skin and boost the supply of Vitamin C for healthy skin.
The combination of coriander juice with turmeric can provide some incredible results as turmeric is the antioxidant which is used to clear the excess oil from the skin.
- Take a bunch of coriander and blend it with water for forming a thick paste.
- Now add 1 ½-2 tablespoons of turmeric powder into the coriander paste and mix it well.
- Clean your face with cleaner and apply the mixture on your forehead acne with brush or cotton pack.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 20-30 minutes for best results.
- Repeat the procedure daily for the glowing and acne-free skin.
- While forming the coriander paste, add few drops of a lemon juice for rapid acne-free results.
- You can also add ½ tablespoon of honey in the mixture for forming the thick and applicable paste as coriander juice might be little runny.
Tomato Face Pack
Tomato is the natural antioxidant with essential properties of Vitamin and minerals. Using tomato not only helps in curing the forehead acne, however, it generates the cooling effect which helps in relaxing the burning marks and inflammation on the skin.
The tomato mask can be created by using cinnamon powder and a minimal amount of honey, however, tomato alone can also be used for great results.
- Take a big-sized cool tomato, peel it off and remove all the seeds.
- Put the remains in a blender, add 2-3 tablespoons of water and start the blender.
- Now add 1 tablespoons of cinnamon powder and 1 tablespoons of honey in the blender.
- Blender all the ingredients together until a thick applicable paste is formed.
- Properly clean your skin, take a cotton ball, dip it into the paste and apply it on your forehead (on face, if needed)
- Leave the mixture on the forehead for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat the steps daily or twice a week for best results.
- Don’t apply an excessive amount of tomato mask as it may cause reddishness on the skin.
- The cinnamon powder may cause a little irritation during initial stages. If irritation is caused then, reduce the amount of cinnamon from the next time.
- Once acne is cleared, reduce the duration of application.
Application of Garlic on Forehead
Garlic consists of the anti-fungal and antiseptic properties, which can effectively help in regulating the work of sebaceous glands and clearing out the acne scars.
Studies indicate that efficiency of the garlic for treating forehead acne cannot be generalized because of its limited natural properties.
- Take a garlic clove and blend it properly with a little amount of water.
- Apply the paste on your forehead acne with a brush in order to avoid teasing odor.
- Leave the mixture on the forehead for 20-30 minutes (overnight in case on no sensitivity)
- Repeat the procedure daily for satisfactory results.
- If you have the sensitive skin then, avoid using the mixture as it may cause irritation.
- Only one clove of garlic is recommended for treating the acne.
- In case of burning or irritation, rinse the mixture immediately with water.
- Avoid applying mixture near eyes.
Use of Non-comedogenic Oil
Non-comedogenic oils also called as essential oils help in reducing the potential infection from the forehead skin and unclogged the oily pores for removing the pimples.
- Take any essential oil and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Clean your skin with cleanser and dry it properly
- Now dab the cotton ball on your acne.
- Perform the steps before sleeping (leave oil on your forehead for overnight)
- Repeat the procedure daily for best results.
List of Essential Oil for Clearing Forehead Acne
- Lavender Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Clove Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Almond Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Oregano Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Angelica Seed Oil
- Basil Oil
- Don’t use the excess amount of essential oil as it may cause clogging of pores
- Use the oil which suits your skin type. Not all the oils are for every skin.
Glycolic Acid for clearing Forehead Acne
Glycolic acid is the exfoliating acid which makes the skin more clear and strengthens it tissues for the healing purposes. Additionally, it aims to balance the level of hydration in skin and control the triggering of acne generating factors.
- Take a packet of known glycolic acid, add water according to the ratio and form a mixture
- Clean your skin properly, and apply the mixture on the forehead with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes
- Repeat the procedure once a week only.
- Glycolic Acid is not recommended to people with sensitive skin type.
- Avoid excess usage of the mixture as it may lead to disturbance in facial tissues.
- If you can’t find the acid powder then, use the cream with range according to your skin type.
- In case of any sort of irritation or slight reddishness, immediately remove the mixture from forehead by using the water and the soft
Application of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Vinegar can be used for killing the bacteria inside the pimples and regulating the working of microorganisms for reducing the acne scars.
Additionally, Apple Cider Vinegar aims to control the mechanism of sebaceous glands in order to avoid the chances of acne in future.
- Clean your skin with cleaner and dry it.
- Dip the cotton ball in the vinegar and apply it on your forehead acne
- For best results, leave the vinegar overnight or 20-30 minutes depending upon the need.
- Repeat the steps twice a day for fast results.
- In case of irritation or burning, rinse the vinegar with cleanser
- Never use the excess amount of vinegar as it may cause inflammation.
The mentioned home remedies can help you in clearing forehead acne and also facilitate in reducing the chances of getting acne again in the future.
Have you ever tried any of the mentioned remedies? Share your experience with us by leaving your comments below.